Temple Hill Elementary Guidance
Dana G. Bailey
Message From Mrs. Bailey: Hello everyone! I am very excited that you are visiting this webpage. I have the great pleasure of working with all students at Temple Hill Elementary and am always happy to assist students and parents in any way that I can. There is no better place to work and learn than Temple Hill Elementary and it is awesome to be a part of such a wonderful school family that always displays BULLDOG PRIDE!
Services & Duties
- Conducts the enrollment process of new students
- Counsels individually with children
- Teaches weekly guidance lessons in classrooms
- Conducts small group counseling sessions
- Processes referrals for the testng of special needs children
- Consults with parents in private conference about their child
- Consults with teachers
- Participates in curriculum development
- Provides information on community resources
- Responsible for maintaining student records including academic as well as medical records
If you would like information about enrolling a student, please feel free to contact me with any questions. The following items will be needed for enrollment: official birth certificte, Social Security card, up to date immunization cetificate, school physical, and eye exam. If you have been enrolled in a public school prior to enrolling at TH, I will request school records from that school.